Role & Responsibilities
- Design CaptainFresh products (systematically, interactively and visually) for multiple target users across platforms
- Deep understanding of e-commerce design patterns.
- Work with Product & Design managers to define and re-define the problem statement, and come up with a project execution plan.
- Coordinate with UX research team & data science team, to devise and design impactful metrics-driven and user-centric solutions
- Design user stories and workflows that enable stakeholders to see how the project will take shape.
- Collaborate with engineering and other stakeholders to see the project through to shipping and roll-out to target audience
- Follow up on your design solutions after shipping to identify areas of improvement or newer ways to take them to the next level.
- Give and solicit feedback from fellow designers and cross-disciplinary partners
- Constantly deliver excellence in a fast-paced startup environment
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in designing for B2C products
- Ability to ship products in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivation and willingness to take on complex design problems
- Obsession with consumer centric solutions
- Seeking excellence in your work always
- Ability to work seamlessly with multiple stakeholders
- Insatiable curiosity & thirst for learning new things