● Excellent problem-solving skills.
● The capacity to work well within a team.
● Attention to detail.
● Logical thinking.
● Basic knowledge in Networking , Linux,SQL queries , APIs and basic knowledge about testing and development environments.
● Interpersonal skills as you will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers.
● The ability to prioritise Incidents and resolve the issues.
● Outstanding listening and questioning skills.
● Report Application Bugs to the Development/Testing Team and on-time following support SLA
● Problem solving and debugging skills
● You earned B.Tech or equivalent degree in computer science or related engineering field
● You have at least 2-4 yrs of experience working with large scale web products
Troubleshooting technical issues.
Resolving network issues.
Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
● Ensuring SLA is not breached and good CSAT rating
Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
Providing support in the form of procedural documentation/ Knowledge base.
Managing multiple cases at one time.
● You can learn new technologies quickly
● You need to have strong communication and collaboration skills
● Support Tools (Ex: JIRA Service Desk)
● ITIL Certification [ Good to have]
● Problem Solving